SUBSCRIBESIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Online Business Program
The Online Business Program will provide businesses with an understanding of the fundamental tools for conducting business online.
This program is about achieving real outcomes by increasing online sales and leads generated.
It will also analyse current digital assets and strategy, assisting participants to identify opportunities and make improvements to enable business growth.
Who should attend
- businesses currently doing business online, but looks for opportunities for growth
- businesses looking at offering products or services online, but having trouble getting started
- company owners or executives looking to gain a better understanding of online marketing
- someone who wants a better understanding of what web developers, SEO’s and marketing agencies do and how to maximise their services
This program will help businesses understand:
- how the internet can grow your business
- online lead generation and conversion
- how to make your online strategy a success
Individual mentoring sessions will also assist businesses to identify:
- key performance indicators
- unique selling proposition
- target market(s)
- current digital assets and strategy.
A digital audit of each business will be conducted to review the current digital presence and alignment with the businesses strategy, unique selling proposition and values.
Group and interactive workshops
Two full group workshops will be delivered in an interactive manner with real life examples and case studies. Participants are also divided into smaller groups, allowing content to be more specific: each
group has their own workshop session, discussing common grievances together and sharing success stories and tips.
Individual strategy and mentoring
From the audit conducted and mentoring sessions you will develop a strategy with key action points and KPIs to achieve. The mentoring sessions will give you the chance to get specific advice for your business and work through any current pain points.
The program will be delivered twice a year with a Jan/Feb and Jul/Aug intake.
If this program isn’t right for your business, we encourage you to consider the Growth Accelerator Program, Emerging Exporters Program, Supply Chain Development Program or the International Trade and Investment Program.
understanding of the fundamental tools
for conducting business online