SUBSCRIBESIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Growth Accelerator Program
The Growth Accelerator Program will assist businesses to identify the critical steps needed to achieve the next phase of growth.
Few people realise that high growth is both an exciting and highly risky stage of the business development life-cycle.
This program is about understanding how to build a thriving business that is not reliant on one person and identify and overcome potential barriers to growth.
Who should attend
- businesses with high growth potential that are looking for opportunities to accelerate that growth
- businesses who are currently experiencing high growth who are unaware of the financial and other risk factors associated with growth or who are looking for guidance on how to manage these
- business owners looking to build a business that is not reliant on them
Note this program is only open to owners and directors of a business.
This program will help businesses:
- build a successful growth strategy
- discover new sources of funding and investment
- unlock your capacity for innovation
- harness the power of your people.
Participants will also have the opportunity to meet and network with other like-minded businesses and growth experts.
As part of the program a baseline assessment will be conducted to establish where businesses are at now, where they want to be and how they are going to get there.
Items that will be covered include:
- what is the current state of your business?
- how are you performing financially and across other key metrics?
- where do you want your business to be?
- development of a one page business plan on how you are going to get there
The full group workshops are delivered in an interactive manner with real life examples and case studies.
The sessions introduce a number of key strategic planning tools and allow participants to apply these to their business. Past participants have found it very useful to see how other businesses are facing similar challenges and to hear their experience in overcoming these.
At the start of the program participants are supported in the development of a one page plan which details where they want to be at the end of the program and key actions to get there.
The plan forms the basis for one-to-one coaching sessions. Mentoring sessions are held every six weeks to keep you focused on your plan and to assist businesses to overcome any roadblocks. It also provides an opportunity to provide specific advice for businesses.
The program will be delivered once a year with a Jul/Aug intake.
If this program isn’t right for your business, we encourage you to consider the Online Business Program, Emerging Exporters Program, Supply Chain Development Program or the International Trade and Investment Program.
understand your barriers to growth
identify your next phase of growth